Thursday, December 16, 2010

SBR600 Reflection.

Although I learned lots of stuffs from SBR600, this course was not exactly what I expected before the semester began. I thought that I would learn something practical such as linux commands and script languages in SBR600 as I did from other linux courses. But this course is project-oriented and quite different from other courses I ever took. So that I totally lost the track at the begging of the semester. I think there is a big gap between this SBR600 and other OPS(linux) courses. In my opinion, SBR600 would better deal with practical materials such as linux commands, GIT, Python(because python is commonly used in linux projects) and so on. So if a student completing SBR600 wants to learn more and involve in real Linux projects then takes the SBR700 after the SBR600. Anyway, I really appreciate Chris for the knowledge and passions you showed us throughout this semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment